We have made paper preparation and submission very simple for authors. Read the following guidelines before paper writing. These guidelines are also available in paper template.
STRUCTURE OF THE PAPER
Your paper should consist of,
- Author’s names,
- Email of corresponding authors,
- Body text
- Acknowledgement, if any and
Abstract And Keywords
Abstract can describe the background of research or review, objective of paper, methods used, the novelty of the work, outcome and conclusion of the work in brief. All these sections should be presented appropriately. For all journals, Grinrey publication has restricted the abstract word limit strictly from 150 to 200 words. Add three to five important keywords which will be used for search and indexing.
Prepare your research paper body text in simple five or six sections. All section names must be numbered and typed as bold uppercase words.
- Experimentation or Computational work
- Results and Discussion
Sub sections and sub subsections can be added appropriately and typed as bold title case words. They can be numbered as 2.1 and 2.2.1 as illustrated here.
- Check that all possible relevant and recent references are used and cited in the paper.
- There is no limit on the number of references.
- All references are numbered as , , , etc in the main body.
- Irrelevant self-citations should be avoided.
- Reference section should not be numbered.
Use following guidelines for reference section. Also, check the reference section for more understanding.
[N] Authors. Paper Title. Journal Name. Year; Volume(Issue):Page numbers. DOI if available
[N] Authors. Paper Title. Conference Name, City, Country, DD Month YYYY. Name of the Proceeding if available. Page numbers, DOI if available
[N] Authors. Book Title. Edition. City of Publication: Name of Publisher; Year
Edited book chapter
[N] Name of the Authors. Chapter title. In: Name of the editors, editors. Book title. Edition, City of Publication: Name of Publisher; Year: Page numbers
[N] Author. Article title. Retrieved from website link; Accessed DD Month YYYY.
- Paper with word count less than 2000 will not be processed.
- Use double spacing, Times New Roman font of size 12. It will be edited after acceptance. As mentioned above, all sections should be numbered.
- English language should be concise and clear. Avoid very long unnecessary sentences. If required, take help of online tools or English experts before paper submission. Use appropriate articles and prepositions.
- Before submission, check your paper for spellings and grammar
- Add Nomenclature and abbreviations you used before the reference section.
Guidelines for Figures, Tables and Equations
- Figures should be neat and clear and not less than 300 dpi, centrally placed. Figure numbers should start from 1 and increase orderly irrespective of the section number. For example, Fig. 1, Fig. 2, Fig. 3, etc. Place Figure number and figure title below the figure.
- Table numbers should start from 1 and increase orderly irrespective of the section number. For example, Table. 1, Table. 2, Table. 3, etc. Place Table number and Table title above the table.
- Check all Figures, Tables and Equations are referred or cited in the text.
- For inserting equations use following path,
Insert – Object – Object – Mathtype Equation
- Equations should be appropriately numbered as (1).
Conclusions should not a repetition of sentences from the Abstract and body text. Do not add unimportant statements of your results in this section. It should summarize the most important clear scientific results of the research work, their novelty, benefits, and limitations.
Acknowledgments of grants, funds, etc. should be placed here. The names of funding organizations should be written in full.
 Le U. Miu, Rozek J. Pome. Separation of background and target signals in radar cross section measurements. International Journal of Engineering Archives. 2020; 03 (8): 201-206. DOI: 10.1040/0735-7036.122.4.441
 Le U. Miu, Rozek J. Pome. Socioeconomic impacts of biofuel production from lignocellulosic biomass. International Conference of Engineering, London, United Kingdom, 14-15 April 2020. AIP Conference Proceedings. 201-206. DOI: 10.1040/0735-7036.122.4.441
 Le U. Miu, Rozek J. Pome. Mechanics of engineering. 5th New York: John Wiley and Sons; 2019.
 Le U. Miu. Alternative Materials for Bridge Structures. In: Rozek J. Pome and Yan L., editors. Advanced Materials in Civil Engineering. 3rd London, Elsevier; 2013: 48-57.
 Rozek J. Pome. The Beginning Wireless communication, Dr. Rozek J. Pome, 2018. Retrieved from: http://www.education.org /home.html; Accessed 10 May 2020.